- Hanoi office
- Office by District
- Office by Streets
- Office types
- About us
Despite the fact that many start-ups and newborn businesses favor modern models of office such as shared office, co-working space, officetel, etc., those establishments once fully developed will require traditional office site to settle company’s culture and brand.
Stable and long lasting
Traditional office provides stable and long lasting workplace so that businesses can be assured of operation and sustainable development
Private and secured working environment
Traditional office is design in closed model for a private and secured place for businesses
Creating trust for your partners/customers
For a establishment with fixed address, a modern working space can always create good impression and trust for your customers
Culture and brand development
As the workplace is the “face” of every business, traditional office can help develop culture and development within that business more easily
With the development of many new forms of office for lease such as shared office and co-working space, the office leasing market witnesses major impacts. Despite all that, traditional office still dominates the field thanks to big transformation and acreage diversity to best meet the requirements of many customers.
Moreover, the role of traditional office is undeniable. To any business, it is a must that the staff have a private, stable and long lasting workplace to develop their culture and brand.
Advantages of traditional office:
· Privacy and independence for businesses
· Stability and prolonged development
· Office settlement in accordance to businesses’ own idea for better culture development
· Trust development for businesses’ partners/customers
Disadvantaged of traditional office:
· Higher rent and operating fees than those of shared and co-working space
· Longer time and bigger effort for office settlement
· Long contract time, at least 2 to 3 years
There are some differences between traditional office and full service office as follow:
· Traditional office offers larger space than that in full service office
· Traditional office has larger working space than that of smart office
· Full service office often provides equipment, machines, tables and chairs, office amenities so that renters only have to come and work. In the meantime, in traditional office, business will design, arrange, choose interior furniture and set up the office in their own style.
· Full service office offers cheaper rent because it has smaller space
· Contract time of full service office is shorter
While full service office is for small businesses with 3 to 10 employees, traditional office is more flexible to meet the demands of large-scale firms.