- Hanoi office
- Office by District
- Office by Streets
- Office types
- About us
- VIE 096 901 7557
- ENG +84 868 811 320
Fixed seat is the stable work station of customers who stay at the office in fixed hours and use it full-time. With this package, you can also choose your own work hours that suit your needs.
Flexible seat or mobile seat is a office service that is not limited to the space and location. Customers can deliberately get access 24/7 to any working space or work station.
Choosing coworking space, businesses don’t have to spend a huge amount of money on office leasing, receptionist, office services and other expenses, ensuring a convenient workplace and professional image in the eyes of partners/customers.
Coworking space is situated at modern buildings which have modern and trendy designs. Especially, these designs are very conspicuous and creative. Together with open spaces, modern amenities, they all inspire the employees to work.
The characteristics of shared office are openness and high connectivity. This model of office carries traits of a social place where members can both work independently and be an individual in the coworker community at the same time.
With shared offices, businesses are not tied to the time in use and the working hours. The lease is also very flexible in terms of the rental time because it can be rented hourly, daily, monthly, depending on the nature and roadmap of the business.
Coworking space amenities
No.1 Thai Ha Str., Dong Da, Hanoi
No. 241 Xuan Thuy Str., Cau Giay, Hanoi
No. 102 Tran Phu Str., Ha Dong, Hanoi
No. 54A Nguyen Chi Thanh Str., Dong Da, Hanoi
No. 164 Khuat Duy Tien Str., Thanh Xuan, Hanoi
No. 265 Cau Giay, Hanoi
In general, this kind of office model can serve a variety of businesses with different scales and fields. This is the perfect choice for the following businesses:
· Small and medium-sized businesses that want to save money on office leasing or optimize personnel, and can take advantage of available resources effectively.
· Businesses that want to rent a representative office
· Individual customers who do not work at their companies or want to open a new branch.
· Startups with few employees and want to optimize costs
· Customers that are consultants/project groups and can operate independent business activities
· Foreign companies doing market research or want to set up representative office in Vietnam, etc.